Blog Post 1: Enemy of the State

​- In the film to me the government seemed to be portrayed as intelligent, two-faced and twisted. They had a darkness to them throughout the movie, even within the first few minutes. They seemed to act above the law entirely in a very behind the scenes and "under the radar" type manner. 

- The privacy of people were definitely not respected in this film because they were able to disrespect it in almost every way possible. In the movie they used tons and tons of different bugs that were placed, quite literally, everywhere. From pens to clothing articles etc. 

- Personally I think that the government should have a limited amount of access when it comes to the everyday privacy of people. The government does have a responsibility to protect its people yes, but there are ways to go about that, that don't require bugging its citizens. They shouldn't have to resort to invading our personal lives. 

- Honestly I don't think that individual freedom should ever be restricted i believe that there are fair and sensible ways to go about everything and if we were to just sit down and think we could come up with ways to keep people safe without having to break the constitution.