BM Reflection.

https://docs.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/document/d/1CAgy6Z15ZHpWaAfTTGtkTD_-3Xhtt4tOEGtgYWk3neo/edit?hl=en_US

• How did you group go about making a decision for what to focus on for the project?
      We got together and set idea and points. We made a list of things that we thought would work and eliminated as we went over the list. 

• 11th grade Essential ? - What is the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change? 
      We could change the Country, with that change comes the world. Having the young people change the way we vote can put more positive look on young people with all of the things that go on with young people. 

• How has your understanding of the electoral process and whether or not the US is a democracy evolved during this unit?
      It made me realize how important and unfair the electoral process is and makes me want to pay attention more in voting process.

• How did you decide to best relay a message to a national audience with your marketing campaign?
      We just wanted to have people realize that voting is important and that way you vote affects the outcome.