Books To Sink Your Teeth Into

Written by Bram Stoker who wrote seventeen novels, Dracula is his most popular work and tells the story of a solicitor Jonathan Harker who travels to Transylvanian noble Count Dracula to finalize the sale of an estate he purchases. He does not realize that Dracula is a vampire feasting on the blood of his victims, sleeps by day and stalks by night.

In the first episode of Books To Sink Your Teeth Into, your host Ethan, Abel, Jon, and Hayden will discuss the literal and figurative meaning of this book.

Jacob Prunes (Student 2021)
Jacob Prunes

The title and intro music match the book very well, i enjoyed how you started the podcast. The summary you gave was very good, I didn't feel confused at any points. Lastly and more importantly, I really like the flow and feeling you gave throughout the podcast. Lots of jokes and just seemed like you were having a good time while also talking a lot about the book. Definitely a great podcast

Samuel Friedman (Student 2021)
Samuel Friedman

You guys did a good job at introducing the book in a way that got me interested already in just the way the story was told. I also appreciated how you guys really got into it and had good banter once all four of your members when or the call.