Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002. {Semaj Smith.}

I wanted to chose a bill that I could really get into and that would hold my attention for more than 5 minutes and the only thing that I could think of was children. So I researched bills that dealt with children and the bill that stood out the most was the "Born- Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002" Once I started reading into what the bill was and what it stood for I was hooked. 
    I chose to do a Prezi because I personally think everyone chooses to a Keynote or an iMovie which eventually gets boring once a teacher has seen 32 of those types of presentations. A prezi to me is more fun because you can literally chose any path and format that you want and it looks creative. Although Prezi is very hard to figure out once the product is finished it looks really amazing.
    While completing this project some of my challenges were trying to find the actual timeline for my bill. I found many important dates but I couldn't find an actual list of all of the events that took place to make this bill a law. 
    I think if I were to do this project over I would chose a different form of presentation just because I found out there were so many other ways I could have presented this that would have been more unique than a Prezi. Also, I would try to find some video on my bill so that my presentation was a little more interactive. 
    From all of my research I understand and realize that there was no time wasted when it came to this bill, the bill was passed within a day with no changes or arguments about it so I know that it was taken very serious. 
      The process was easier than I though it would be because I though I woud need to dig deep into history to find out simple things on my bil but every time I researched my topic there were new things I learned about that I was able to incorporate into my timelines.