Borock, Carolyn, lucid chart, Comcast

How the internet works: 
Connects by first having cable internet connection. Then have service provider which is Comcast,thats is connected to a modem. And the modem is connected to the ethernet. That is connected to the main computer. And it has wifi goes to all my devices, such as a laptop,iPod, phone...etc 

2. Explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection.

The devices I have on my internet connection is mostly wireless besides my main computer and my printer. The wireless devices are 3 laptops, an iPod, 4 phones ...etc

3. Reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned.
Yes I had an omg LOL moment when I learned something new. i learned that the internet doesn't just come out of no where. 

4. what would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network?
I would tell them that they need to know that it's not magic, it starts with the cable internet connection that you need a service provider.That internet cable connects to the modem and the modem connects to the ethernet cable. That cable connects to the main computer and the modem is wireless. And that connects it to all my devices.  

CarolynBorockInternet
CarolynBorockInternet