Business in America Project

My partner (Jakobi) and I decided that we would try to express our project in a format that we don't have a ton of experience with. That would be Prezi. Learning how to navigate the website took a little bit of time, but we knew that the overall presentation was worth the five minutes of figuring out how to operate it. We chose to have a visual theme in a way that showed the process of not only decision-making, but the way ideas circulate and expand before reaching its full potential. We also showed the challenges to both individual and systematic change. We used examples from Teddy Roosevelt and Barack Obama as a basis to show that regardless of the time, the same general concepts and process remain the same.

As a unit, we brainstormed about systematic change first through the basic mindset of fact. Meaning, in general, nothing happens without thought. As a person develops those thoughts, they begin to present them to other people, but there's a confidence and faith in personal opinion that allows a lucid flow of systematic change. In our project, we said, "The judicial, legislative, and executive branches of government embody the means of the people. The executive branch cannot make change alone, but with the agreement of other branches, they create the policies, and shape of America."

Some further questions I have on Business in America are:

-What is the balance between business and government besides financial agreements? In reference to things such as health care and how far the government should intervene in personal life. How do the business respond and manage that type of pressure in those fields?