Business Unit Reflection

Partner with Sabrina Stewart-McDonald

1.Explain your choice of presentation
Our groups choice of presentation utilized both of our strengths. I personally really like the cleverness of political cartoons and thought it would be really fun to think of something equally as witty and clever with the knowledge we've gained from this unit. Also my partner is a really good artist and so the two went hand-in-hand. For the FDR cartoon both Obama and FDR thought it would be better to teach citizens the skills to work and not just hand them money. So we made a connecting thought bubble and a caption changing the meaning of FDR to force driven revolution. This connects to our essential question "what causes systematic and individual change" and that would be getting people to work together, and giving individuals the tools to work with. Our second cartoon is a joke off of Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt and how he passed acts to break up major corporations. This process pulled America together and broke the abuse from major corporations and trusts on the general public. We made Obama say this because it is similar to the issues of the Occupy movement.

2.Two sentences answering your EQ : "What causes systematic and individual change?"
What causes systematic and individual change is the recognition of equality. That one doesn't prosper at the expense of another but to succeed we must bring the lowest part up before moving an entire group.

3. What questions do you still have about business in America?
How the value of the American dolor has changed over the course of history?