Cell Phone Stupidity

YOU are the world. The world is what you make it and what your visions is for it. If you have a problem with it or you want to change something about it than it’s your responsibility to make an impact on the humans of Earth and beyond. I have a problem with this world. The title of my blog, “Cell Phone Stupidity,” should explain my problem. I am not thrilled with my generation.

My Issue:

Do you know what the problem in today’s society is? That teens and young adults, especially, are so blinded by technology. They feel that their computer and their cell phone is the most important thing in the world. Facebook has become one of the most visited websites in the world! For some people, that is the world. Personally, I feel it’s a disgrace what has become of today’s generation. No one picks up a book to research anything; they just go on the web. No one gets up to tell to go talk to somebody, they just text or call them. Handwriting has gotten worse and so has peoples’ ways of thinking. Thousands of people die every single day because they text and drive or they talk and drive at the same time. It makes us unsafe and unaware of what really is happening in the world.

I chose this topic for one reason and one reason only, to show people how technology has blinded us from the REAL world. I need teens to realize what life is all about. Its not about Facebook, Twitter, having the best phone, or the nicest car, it’s about looking for detail and searching for the true meaning of life and what people are actually meant to be and not what technology has made people think they should be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have done research on many other blogs, including one that I found highly interesting. It talked about how much technology is making kids stupider and it also covered some things that I talked about.

I agree with everything this person is saying. Many other websites have done tests on the difference between people who have been introduced to technology since birth and on people who have never used a cell phone. The “never used a cell phone” person, passed the test. I interviewed three different people. All three were on my side and agreed that technology has made us blind of what really lies in front of us.

One of my main wonders is if the radiation that comes off of different pieces of technology affects how we think and what we do?

According to my research, cell phones can indeed "fry your brain." The radiation that is emitted from cell phones, microwaves, computers, and a numerous amount of other things can in fact make you dumber. The radiation that is given off kills brain cells. But this type of radiation is not killing bad brain cells, it's killing good brain cells. These cells are the ones that make us able to function and do more things.

Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 10.31.30 AM
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 10.31.30 AM
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 10.31.51 AM
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 10.31.51 AM

On a very informative website I noticed that they were advertising for cell phones as I was searching for how cell phones makes humans stupider.

evolution
evolution

You see here how mankind has evolved from a hunched over animal, to an educated tall man, to a hunched over animal. (I consider some people animals because they feed off of the gossip and lies of the Internet.)

Bunch-of-Idiots-Using-Laptops
Bunch-of-Idiots-Using-Laptops
​Not one piece of paper.
brain_revenge_1
brain_revenge_1
​ We evolved from a civilization to boxes.
typewriter-laptop-analog-vs-digital
typewriter-laptop-analog-vs-digital
 Somebody was thinking ahead. I wonder if they knew what the future held for their invention?
64263
64263
​ This is exactly what I believe in. PREACH!
blackberrytoilet_540
blackberrytoilet_540
​ A lot of times this is what I want to do and what I want people to do.
I'm going to really surprise everyone with my next bog post!

What's In Store:
- More personal views
- Other people's personal views
- More visuals (maybe some videos)
- And a lot more!... but I can't tell you.

Nikki Adeli (Student 2015)
Nikki Adeli

I noticed that you VERY passionate about this topic and I LOVE the way you portray it through your writing.

I wonder what the link was that you hyperlinked in the word 'one' . It didn't work…

What if you didn't have as many visuals. Then the writing will be more balanced with visuals.

Julian Makarechi (Student 2015)
Julian Makarechi

I noticed that you are very passionate about this subject and want to do anything to change it. The anger and perseverance that you show is what makes this blog post so good.