CHARLES NORMAN PROCESS PAPER!

For the 4th Q BM I worked with Arlana, Iraida, and Abe. Our topic is Neighborhood high schools. We started an organization called March For Education. We decided to make a website for our Organization. At first we made a website through Google. It was okay until we noticed that the site looked dull, and boring. So Arlana decided to make a website through webs.com. Our new website is called http://marchforeducation.webs.com/index.htm.

On the new site people can give us feedback on what they think about or organization. We have statistics about Neighborhood Schools, which should make any person want to join the March For Education. The drop out rate in America is 37%. That’s is pretty bad. During the process of research of this project I learned about how bad off the neighborhood schools, and schools in general are.

During the process I was responsible for three things, and they were setting up the website, drawing a picture of a hand/taking a picture of our group, and editing the grammar on the website.

I set up the pages on our original site. Those pages were Home Page, FAQS page, Video Page for our PSA, Contact Us Page, and Overview of our Campaign page. We started to put work on here, but we didn’t like how the site looked, so we made a new website. Arlana transferred all of our work to the new website. My next job was posting a picture of a hand that had our slogan in it. Our slogan is, “It’s Now or Never Your Education Last Forever.” Under the hand it says join hands and March For Education.

The process for making this project for me should have been easy because of the small amount of work I had to do. I at first was bored with this topic because it was about neighborhood schools. Why do I care about neighborhood schools, they have nothing to do with SLA. Well I was wrong for thinking that. After I learned that most teachers don’t care for the students in neighborhood schools, and that the students don’t learn as much as they should, my attitude changed. There is no reason why the drop out rate is 37%. That is awful. So I can say my process in making this project was good & bad. I’m glad this project was made.