Cheatley's Slide Part 2

I didn't make that many changes but the things that were changed were the ones people told me to. One thing that I changed was the font color. At first it was a salmon pink color now it is a honey yellow. Research is a very important thing in this project. This is because this project isn't about how well the slide looks, it's if it makes sense and it all works well.
                                                                    Reflection
Some things that I learned with this is how to really work on design. Not just the work. I made about two or three changes in my slide. The first slide had an salmon pink color for the font word. I thought that because it is a different color than usual it would help stick out. But my audience said it should be a different color. A brighter color. So I made it an light yellow. My other change was an seperation bar I had in there. They were right, it served no purpose. So I took it off. If you didn’t research you probably would’ve lost a lot of extra points. Some that you would've wanted.

The Internet Control (5)
Reflection

Octavain Davis (Student 2020)
Octavain Davis

This slide really works because in my opinion the pics. You have an non-living object controlling a living being. It also shows the problem today´s society faces, the internet. This slide is just so true.

Asnain Khan (Student 2020)
Asnain Khan

This slide works well because the colors contrast with the background and your text font is big enough for people to see. Just remember not to put so many words, it's not that attractive if you put too many words. Overall great job. 85.

Donald Moses (Student 2020)
Donald Moses

I dont think the changes you made to the font works well as it did with the pink salmon color but it is kind of better but I think the font should be a neon red color in my opinion

Kyla Gladney-Enos (Student 2020)
Kyla Gladney-Enos

I think you should change the font color because I can't really read the text because of the light coming off of the television. I like the background picture. It's very creative and strange. I'm giving you a 95.

Sara Frunzi (Student 2020)
Sara Frunzi

I would again change the font and text color because you can't really read it. There's also a lot of text, which makes for bad glance media. Overall, I'm giving you an 85.