Chhievling's Home Network

During my quarter one in Tech, I had learned many things; from reading about people who had made huge mistakes online, then onto learning about the School District's and SLA's AUP. Ms. Hull had guided us well in understanding how the source "internet" can be such an advantage, but in order for the internet to be something we use in a positive way, we must understand it. Here is the creation of my home network (picture below) that I had made on LucidChart. I had never used LucidChart before, and Ms.Hull had left my classmate and I to figure it out ourselves. In the end, I did figured out how to use it , otherwise there wouldn't be a picture to blog about. After all of Ms. Hull's lessons, I realized that the purpose of it was for us to be wise and understand what we are using. For example, the purpose of drawing my home network was for me to understand how the internet work in my house. Then, to transfer the drawings onto LucidChart, and then blog about it without her guidance was to teach us how to be an intelligent independent thinker.
mind mapping software
HomeInternetNetwork