Citizenship Homework

The first man that I interviewed was a man that lived in my neighborhood. The reason I chose to interview him was because he usually discusses politics. I asked if I could record him visually, but he said that I couldn't. After the first few questions, I saw how short and blunt his answered were,he didn't want the interview to be too ling. 
  1. What motivate you to come out and vote? I don’t a republican to sign my paycheck.
  2. What would you like to see changed in our political system?I would like to see the House of Representatives become Democratic. 
  3. Do you vote in every Presidential election? How regularly do you vote?I vote in every single presidential election since I was able to. 
  4. Do you know why we vote on Tuesdays.No. 
  5. Where have you encountered the highest amount of advertising campaigning?Social media- Facebook. 
  6. Are you always sure of who you are going to vote for when you walk into the booth or are you still deliberating?Always sure
  7. What changes do you have hope to see in Philadelphia as a result of this election?I don’t think anything will change. 
  8. What impact do you feel that your vote will have on this election?“I’m just one of the many voices that will never be heard.”
  9. Did you learn about voting in school? If yes, did that impact your willingness to vote today?No

The second person I chose to interview was a lady that I never met before. I told her that this was an important assignment and that it was an option to be recorded. She also asked to only be recorded on paper. 
  • What motivate you to come out and vote? I feel that it is my civic duty to vote to t e whose going to become the President of the United States. 
  • Both Political Parties come together and find common ground.
  • Every Presidential election, not always the ones in between. They’re not significant enough. 
  • No
  • Television
  • No, they’re too common and similar. 
  • Always sure. 
  • No expectations. 
  • My vote counts, and I think that it will  make ensure that America will stay that same. 
  • Yes, the history that was taught in school and in the family is what impacted my willingness to vote.