Computer Science Slide: Colin Taylor-McGrane

Tech Slide
​I have been interested in computer science my whole life and I wanted to show that in this slide. I 
My favorite image that I saw when I looked up computer science was an image of a light blue tunnel that is completely covered in binary code. I thought that it was a very eye-catching image, and it really made me think technology when I saw it. I took the advice of the sites we visited and decided to experiment with bleeding, and I was satisfied with the results when I bled. 
I thought that the picture just was not enough to put on the slide so I decided to sum up computer science in one short and intriguing sentence. The sentence was "You use computers for everything, but how does it work, what else can you do with a computer." I wanted to make sure that the colors of the text blended well together. I had a fairly dark blue for the background and made my name red and the sentence about computer science a light shade of green. I thought that these colors went well together and the red and light green also stood out against the blue.