Conversación 2: Televisión en Lima,Peru

​What is television like in Lima, Peru?

• What did you learn about your partner?  

I learned that my partner, Felipe, is from Lima, Peru. I also learned that Felipe likes to watch American Series. He doesn't like reality shows, including the Kardashians. He likes comedies and also serious shows. He likes 2 and a Half men, just like I do. He watches American Idol and is routing for Jessica Sanchez to win. 
  • What did you learn from them?

I learned that American shows do get watched in Lima, Peru. I thought that they would have their own television series to watch but American series are aired there. 
  • What did you learn about yourself?

I learned that what I like to watch on television will not always be the same as others. Others might not enjoy these shows like I do.
  • What were you surprised about?

I was surprised at the fact that American series do get watched in other countries such as Peru.
  • What are you proud of?

I am proud that I got to achieve my goal of researching what type of television is watched in other countries. 
  • What follow-up questions do you have?

Do other countries watch the same movies as Americans?

• What will you improve on for next time?  How?  s

Next time, I will try to move into that conversation a little more easier. It seemed weird to jump to a subject like that. I might chose a subject to talk about that is more broad because the conversation seemed a bit awkward.
screenshotfelipe1
screenshotfelipe1
screenshotfelpie2
screenshotfelpie2
Screen Shot 2012-05-08 at 9.48.21 AM
Screen Shot 2012-05-08 at 9.48.21 AM