Creative Print

​This stamp symbolizes me because I love making things and being very creative. The letters are weird and you wouldn't really see anyone write like that, that's why I like this. In my brainstorming I wrote weird, funny, self conscious, social, but my favorite was creative. I knew what I was going to do with that right away. I looked up different ways to look up some of the letter and the silliest ones I found I put on my print. 
          The negative space in my picture are the letters and its important so that the positive space, the background, won't clash and you can't tell the difference between the two. To truly understand the process of negative and positive space is just to practice. Making sure what you want to see is seen.I got stuck on the connected letter E. It still came out how I wanted it but I had to do about three tries. I was rushing so then I knew I had to slow down to get the perfect E. I learned that your picture can go in and out of negative and positive space as long as you can still see your picture.
Printmaking
Printmaking