Crossing Boundaries Across The Country

Devia's song

Kareem Davis (Student 2017)
Kareem Davis

I learned a lot about your advisor and this helped me to better know who she is, and where she came from. The music helped to calm the whole podcast for me and that was a good thing to me. Also it game me insight on other schools in Virginia. I like how they give them a chance to have an opportunity to do something for a source of income when they get out of high school. It just gives them a sense of security when they need it.

Sianneh Vesslee (Student 2017)
Sianneh Vesslee

learned a lot about your adviser, Ms Giknis. Like how she had lived in California almost all her life until she got a job here at SLA in Philadelphia. What I really loved about your design was the background music that you had. You did a really good job

DuBois Stewart (Student 2017)
DuBois Stewart

1.I learned that there are schools that are so poorly funded that they teach students to learn to get a job right after graduating high school like in Virginia 2.I liked the music background and the segues into the next parts.

Shaina-Nicole Keenan (Student 2017)
Shaina-Nicole Keenan

I learned that Ms.Giknis moved from California to Virginia in her early high school career. I knew she was from Cali, I did not know she did not leave there her entire life up until getting the job at SLA. I like the tranquil feeling it gave me in the beginning with her voice and the music.

Shaina-Nicole Keenan (Student 2017)
Shaina-Nicole Keenan