Cutout- Kayla Kelly

A)It is everything outside of the shape. Like the owl the negative space is outside the lines of the owls, the owl had a line in the shape of the owl, and there alike than a space inside the owl's wings. B)well there was black and white shapes on the bird, and I saw regular negative space of outside the thing but I also saw the same color on the inside of the wing. C) because it cuts out everything outside the object, like the owl it has blue on everything on the right and there is green wing shape and then on the inside of the wing there is more blue D)Yes because now I can really relate the shape of things when I don’t pay attention to other things like details I can focus on the shape, like the owl I saw every curve and eyes and the wings and everything.

A)It is everything outside of the shape. Like the owl the negative space is outside the lines of the owls, the owl had a line in the shape of the owl, and there alike than a space inside the owl's wings.
B)well there was black and white shapes on the bird, and I saw regular negative space of outside the thing but I also saw the same color on the inside of the wing.
C) because it cuts out everything outside the object, like the owl it has blue on everything on the right and there is green wing shape and then on the inside of the wing there is more blue
D)Yes because now I can really relate the shape of things when I don’t pay attention to other things like details I can focus on the shape, like the owl I saw every curve and eyes and the wings and everything.