D-Squad Slide

My slide looks the way it does because as soon as you see it you see the American flag. It shows a lot about me already, but when you read the words it says even more. The words are basically music that I like, where I'm from and other words that mean a lot to me. They are important to the layout because everything I love makes up who i am and so does the American flag. I am from Georgia and so is my whole family so it represents a lot. I chose the background color to be burgundy because I love that color and it was the only one that looked right behind red, white and blue colored text. I stuck to a darker background because it looks more appealing than multiple bright colors in one spot since the words I used are very light. Zach Holman inspired me to use big text so you can read it from afar but enough words for it to be informative. I tried to make this slide look creative in a simple way with help from Presentation Zen. 
Untitled presentation (1)

Kimberly Barnes (Student 2018)
Kimberly Barnes

I love that you were creative about the background of your slide and made it the American flag I also like the colors that you chose and how you shadowed your words so that they could look 3D. I love your title. Yesss D-squad