Daija Glover Capstone

For my Capstone project, I created a collaborative mural that helps brighten the walls at our new school building. I came up with multiple ideas like doing a mosaic tile mural but due to time constraints I landed on doing a much simpler mural. I also had to come up with multiple sketches for my mural taking heed to the feedback that was given. I did have a couple of setbacks when completing the project like having to change mentors. But I’ve learned to push through them and come up with a solution and continued working on my mural. I traced the tree with a projector to create perfect lines so I could paint over them. I also made stencils of the leaves for the tree by using the cricut machine. It took me three days to complete the trunk of the tree. Then after spring break, I had the senior class start to paint their leaves. Several changes were made in the beginning due to different trials and errors when it came to having the seniors paint . But what was once an empty boring wall now has a mural of a tree with beautiful, colorful leaves that the Senior 2023 class will leave behind in SLA history.

This is the final project of my capstone

Bibliography:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10nLTQx38AMI6rA41tfQYWqRsffsyfNgbi6qTYFV7gf4/edit?usp=sharing