Day In A Life: Fiji

I think a day in the life of a 12 yo girl in Fiji would be a bit tough because Fiji has been a source of children trafficked for commercial sexual exploitation and also a place for a few women from China and India to be trafficked too. They're forced to do labor and also sexual exploitation. I'm not exactly sure how old these women are or how old is too young for a person to be trafficked but I can imagine it not even being a problem.

If the child was going to school instead, I could imagine it still being a bit rough, even though the ministry of education is steadily trying to uplift Fiji's education system. The Fiji Education System is taken care of by the government, so is health care. "The Ministry of Education in Fiji is taking major steps to subsidize the educational fees and other costs related to it and hence bringing it under the affordability of everyone." But Fiji's economy is totally decreasing because tourism is down and sugar exports are in danger. And most kids usually miss out on primary schooling.