Descriptive essay: The Best Worst Day Ever (Revised)

The Best Worst Day Ever

There i was having the worst time in my short 9 years of living. It was a beautiful summer day, I was visiting my grandfather Richard’s home. He was a small man and also a rich man that’s the reason I began to laugh when I first introduced myself to him, get it hes rich and his name is richard was a joke I said many times that day. His house was the biggest i've ever seen. There was at least 7 rooms and it was only him and his wife living in the huge red and green home with the brick stairs. His backyard was nice but his front yard is even nicer. His front yard consist of two main attractions,my personal favorite the blue trampoline and the nine feet deep pool with the “R” in the center. Thats where it happen I was just sitting there enjoying a cheeseburger with mustard after being extremely abused from the Blue giant that was the trampoline reflecting on the events that just occurred. The trampoline was full of grown men with 260 pounds of muscle, men that each were at least 6 feet tall. As the smallest on the trampoline I was forced to endure the torcher of the blue cell. I not only was step on, but also I was put through a series of wrestling matches with various strong grown men opponents. When I came out of the trampoline my record was 0-8-1 I had lost eight and thee “1” was a tie which was a result of my last of match, where I  had badly kneed my older cousin Andre into his “eggs”, well they were “eggshells” when I had finished.

So back to what I was saying before I'm was just sitting there enjoying a cheeseburger when no other than Andre himself came from behind me and grabbed me by my belt of my pants and “kindly” carried me towards the pool. Everyone has the knowledge of me being scared of water, well not all water just water from pools. I’ve always been afraid to drown I believe “if the pool is 6 inches smaller than you there is an drawn hazzard”. Back to the story the through me in the pool, while I was in the air I used every cursed word I could think of as I fell I seen the light or just the shine off of my uncle Shaun’s head which was perfectly shaved. The worst part of it all is my burger fell while I was in the air, one by one the burger had been dismantled, first the bottom bun and the actual burger fell together most likely because of my over use of mustard, then the rest of the grilled beauty fell like bombs hitting a small town. As my body hit the cold water but also warm water I felt an instant chill on my body including my tongue, my mouth was open. While I was in there “dying” I made my “will”, my psp goes to no one I want to be buried with it, my 2 dollars goes to my brother Aaron, all my clothes can go to Amir he’s been eying them any way, daejah my little sister who’s the lightest of our family gets nothing.

As I had sat there I decided to begin to start swimming  since everyone else had been doing it. I was a natural  so I decided to swim and swim until I had became hungry again, which wasn’t long since my lunch had fell. When I had got out of the pool, I had went and got my new and improved “Grilled Beauty” with pickles I realized that this was the start to “The Best Worst Day Ever.”