Digital Nation Reflection, Ahmed Ahmed

​We watched a television show called Digital Nation. The show was about how teenagers' experience with the internet and how the internet affected them. To me the most memorable part of the show was the segment where a married couple were interviewed and talked about how long they were together and so, but the craziest thing about their relationship, is that they met on an online game. It is important to watch these videos. These videos allow viewers to be aware of what would and/or could happen to them if they continue to use the internet for a long period of time. I would keep my future family safe by limiting computer access to a couple hours a day and activating safe search. It is important to talk about internet safety with your family so you can prevent them from seeing or doing things on the internet before they actually occur. I would tell them to take away all online devices to cut off all communication to the internet or enlist them in a fun program to reduce their time online.