DJackson 4th Quarter

For our last quarter we were suppose to create a piece of art work out of things you find and can use for different things. Things like duct tape, newspaper, etc. but I decided to use plastic bottles, bottle caps and cardboard. The thing that I created was a stool, because it was different. This stool isn't for sitting but just for show the  legs are made out of plastic bottles and the seat is made out of cardboard and bottle caps. I did this because in all honesty I didn't know what to do but then I was sitting on a stool and a friend suggested I make it so I became in agreement with her and did it. I came with the idea of bottles because I didn't think it was common for people to use them but common for people to use. And I didn't want to throw the caps away so I just decided to use them.
 And then we were to draw a picture of a bike 3 different ways. A regular pencil drawing, a shadow drawing, and a no space drawing. This was a very difficult task because I don't think I am a good artist so I doubt my self a lot but I think my pictures came out better then expected. I drew the regular one first and then shaded the darker parts and the light dark parts. After that I drew all over it and made it seem as though the bike was the only thing showing.
I feel like this was one of my best quarters this year because I feel as though I really accomplished what I needed to and got that I shouldn't try and look for the perfection the flaws that I improved on over the year.
IMAG0115
IMAG0115
IMAG0116
IMAG0116
IMAG0117
IMAG0117
IMAG0088
IMAG0088
IMAG0089
IMAG0089
IMAG0090
IMAG0090
IMAG0091
IMAG0091
IMAG0092
IMAG0092
IMAG0093
IMAG0093