Dre's What If History Project

I had to like this project better than most because, I got the chance to be creative and not just have to state facts. The hardest part was meeting the deadline AND uploading my project. How this site going to accept flv files but not swf? The video WON'T play. What learned through this project is that if it wasn't for the alien scare the sci-fi wouldn't be as popular as is now. That means no Star Wars or the Hunger Games. I could do this project again I would fix THIS site and just draw a comic since the deadline was so tight.

Life in ​2011
 By 2011 the aliens would have reigned for 72 years so there would be plenty open fields, pastures and pristine clean waters. This would be because they already messed up there planet as we're doing now and don't plan to make that mistake again. So they preserve Earth's natural resources and keep the humans that's left on Earth as common slaves, to keep planting new growth.

Humans that are still are alive are now servants and slaves, meaning to do nothing more than to plant knew life daily. Strangle Al Gore raises to relative power among the aliens.
trees
trees
rice-plantation-harisiddhi
rice-plantation-harisiddhi
Kenya Coffee Farming
Kenya Coffee Farming
al-gore
al-gore