El proyecto

Siani Wilson (Student 2018)
Siani Wilson

I understood that you were talking about your friends and family. I liked your pictures and you spoke clear a little bit. I suggest speaking clearly next time.

Jhazzelle Majarucon (Student 2018)
Jhazzelle Majarucon

I understood him saying that Perry and Christian are his best friends. They played football at the park.

I liked how he was detailed about the pictures.

I suggest him to speak louder in some pictures and proof read the paragraphs looking for some grammatical mistakes and wrong words. Also, to slow down.

Kawthar Hasan (Student 2018)
Kawthar Hasan

I understand in your first picture you were mainly describing your friends and yourself. I liked the way you took your pictures I suggest to have more of a clear audio because I was having trouble understanding what you were saying.

Israh Mohammed (Student 2018)
Israh Mohammed

I understood that his friend is nice and kind. Justin is funny. When they went to center city they saw a statue that was very old. They played football when they were at the park. I liked how you took us through a day with your friends. I suggest that you make sure that your voice isn’t clear and static.

Menduyarka Dennis (Student 2018)
Menduyarka Dennis

I understood that you and your friends are all from different places?? That’s all I could make out from the beginning. I also understood that once you guys left the park, you saw the American flag, and there was also a statue in the park. I liked your pictures, they were really nice, and I’m also a bit jealous I suggest that you fix the audio a bit. It’s a bit cracky and I can’t make out some of the words that you’re saying

Paul-Ann Whyte (Student 2018)
Paul-Ann Whyte

I understood that your friends are Christinal, Barry, Russel and Johnathon. Johnathon is something. Barry and Christian is your best friend. A statue of Russel? Russel is very crazy? I liked your photos I suggest that you work on your audio.

Nadia Green (Student 2018)
Nadia Green

His friends are Christian, Barry, Russell and Jonathan. Russell and Jonathan are brothers. Russell said that the statue was ugly and he is crazy.

I liked the pictures that were chosen.

I suggest to make sure that the audio is all the same. There were times when the volumes were different.