El Verano Pasado: Roger Bracy

This project was basically about what we did this summer, and use what we have learned in class this quarter to express are experiences in the past tense. We had to find photo and explain who was in them, when they were taken, and where were you at. Then decide and make a project reflecting your descriptions of your work. 

Reflection

What grade would you assign yourself for each category?

Exceeds Expectations

20-19

Meets Expectations

18-16

Approaches Expectations

15-13

Does Not Meet Expectations

12-1

Design

17

Knowledge

17

Application

17

Presentation

18

Process

18

TOTAL: 87

Strengths of your process or product

Weaknesses of your process or product

The descriptions were easy to do because they were of my family which makes it easier to explain.

imovie helped me a lot to make my project look as good as it does. this was also similar to use.

Recording gave me some trouble, trying to make my speech clear and loud was the main difficulty for me. 

Peer edits didn't help me as much I did some edits by myself. I think as a class we could do better on critiquing each others work.

How did you apply the SLA Core Values to your project?

Inquiry- we were questioned and we answered “Qué hice el verano pasado”

Research- we found pictures of the past figured out where and when they were taken.

Presentation- I used imovie, added pictures, and voiced over with garageband

Collaborationwe all critiqued all of our projects to make them better.

Reflection- I looked over what I've put out as a final project and feel like I've done a great job with the concept.

I learned to use the passed tense of some Spanish words (basically conjugated)

I also learned more uses of iMovie.

What I would do differently is go through and edit twice and make sure different eyes see my work, so it's not only me critiquing my work.

I did enjoy this project because of the process I felt it was a good beginning benchmark for the start of the year.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40722045/El%20Verano%20Pasado1.flv