2012 Election - Maleena Mel

Question I Asked:

1. What motivated you to come to vote?
2. What would you like to see change in our political system?
3. Do you know why we vote on Tuesday?
4. Are you always sure of who you are going to vote for when you walk into the booth or are you still deliberating?
5. Did you learn about voting in school? If yes, did that impact your willingness to vote?

Answer from people at the Pole:
Person 1. A African American women 
1. I came to vote to support people such as myself, and to see a change in the U.S
2. The things that i would like to see change, is more supportive act. Such as heath care, and lower tax. 
3. No, do you?
4. Yes, Because i really think about the right person before i come to vote, Who i know and believe that would make a change. 
5. Yes, Because it showed me the reasons why to vote, and how it counts to the U.S and also the future. 

Person 2. A white women 
1. I came here to vote today because i wanted to support my rights and see a change in the future. 
2. Yes, The changes i would like to see is lower tax, more jobs, and health care for everyone. 
3. I'm not sure.....
4. Yes. 
5. Yes, It impact me to see the change in the future. 

Person 3. A White women 
1. Are you a democrat or a republican? 
She said "Yes". 
2. I came here to vote today because i believe everyone deserve a job, and not stay home. Also because i don't want to pay any tax for anyone who is lazy to find a jon and just living off welfare. 
3. What motivated me to come today was people such as my self, and my friends who believe their should be a change. 
4. Yes
5. Yes, thats why i'm voting today....