Emulation Handbook/The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Emulation Handbook%2FThe Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Andrew Rodebaugh (Student 2019)
Andrew Rodebaugh

Dining Room Table, 7:05PM “Come on Mom!” David was upset because he had to watch his brother instead of hanging out with the guys. “I am sorry but tonights meeting is very important to me.” Mom said while finishing up her first helping of salad. “But we were planning this for weeks now!” “The decision is final. OK clean up now I have to get ready for the meeting.” Living Room, 7:45PM David surfs through the channels on the TV. “Uh oh,” Johnny David's pesky little brother says. “Are you kidding me!” As David covers his nose trying to protect himself from Johnny's second uh oh. “What am I doing! I could be with the guys but noooo I had to watch you annoying little baby! I must be the laughing stock of my friends!” He stomps his feet and shakes his fists in a combination of anger and frustration. “I had enough of you,” David picks up the phone to call Grandma. “Hello,” he pauses. “No,” another pause. “Yes,” another pause. “Thanks,” and hangs up the phone. “Guess what Johnny! Grandma is coming!” Local Park, 8:21PM “Yo, What’s up? Sorry I am late.” David says to the guys hoping that they will not question him too much. “Hey, finally sneaked out I see. Proud of you man.” One of the guys finally said after a moment of silence. “So what did I miss?” "Not much really." His friend passes him a box of jamz as he takes it the instant he touches it he passes out. Somewhere in his mind, Unknown time Whispers is all I hear. “You should have stayed home!” A voice screams. “WHY do thou defy me!” His mother yells. “Listen to the book it calls you!” Another voice. Then a deep silence came. Local Park, 10:20PM "DAVID!" is mother yells in anger and frustration at his disobeying son. Hits him in the cheek, hard. “Piajd ajsjd aijw” David says. His friends laugh while running away leaving David helpless and alone. "When we get home you are going to be IN HUGE trouble young man." His mother screams while dragging him across the park. Local Park, 8:00AM "HOW DARE YOU!" David screams. "YOU MADE A BIG JOKE OF ME NOW I AM GOING TO BE TALKED ABOUT AT SCHOOL! NOW I PROBABLY LOST MY BEST FRIENDS!” "Well I guess you have to get new friends that actually care for you and are a good influences. I thought I told you that they were up to no good!"