Espanol Blog Post 2

• Who you spoke with and why you chose that partner

- I spoke with two people but I forgot to screenshot my other chat because I accidentally quitted out of it. I had a nice long conversation with Rafael from Brazil in spanish. He was helping me a lot too but anyway, the chat that I've screenshot is the one below. His name is Vidal and he was from Venezuela. 

• What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

- I learned that he doesn't like running and he loves walking because he thinks it's relaxing.. I also learned that he likes learning new languages, he is currently learning japanese. I learned a couple of new words, 

• How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goals?

- Last week, I posted my blogpost saying I wanted to have an conversation and record it but I wasn't able to do that but I skimmed through sharedtalk. I really liked how you get to meet new people and they were really friendly. So I chose to chat with them and they helped me with asking questions and awkward phrasings. 

• What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations? What specifically to you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)

- I tried to keep my conversation going and for some part, I didn't know what else to ask because I ran out of questions to ask. Therefore, for next week, I'm definitely going to have a list of questions that I'd ask before talking to someone.