Español Conversación #2

Who did you speak with and why?

I spoke with tons of people on Sharedtalk. I just conversed with whoever messaged me and went from there. It's getting kind of hard to maintain a relationship with people, because we all have busy schedules, and emailing back and forth hasn't been consistent. But I made a new friend named Eric. We had a pretty nice conversation just about the things we like to do - without it seeming repetitive as before.

What did you learn about the person? What did you learn from the person?

My friend Eric likes to play soccer. He knows spanish, but he also went out of his way to learn it the proper way - which I found interesting. He went to school to study and perfect his language. That was fascinating to me.

How did the interaction help you with your personal goals?

This interaction helped me with learning how to transition in conversations. For once, my conversation with someone didn't sound straight out of a textbook. I added some "text language" and tried to imitate the way native spanish speakers speak with me.  

What did you do well to achieve your personal goals? What do you need to improve on to achieve your personal goals?

I just need to improve on my determination and my thirst for learning. It's been hard to like converse with people during the day and look at videos/songs at home. Also, it's hard for me to explain exactly what songs I'm looking for that would help me with memorization. I did get some good advice on how to find videos myself.

Preguntas:

-¿Cómo puedo tener un conversación normal en español ?
-¿Qué canciones puede ayudarme aprender sobre el cuerpo?
-¿Cómo preguntare sobre las canciones?