Esperanza Gonzalez

My name is Esperanza Gonzalez. For tech class we were responsible for creating a individual slide based on the coat of arms we created in English class.  The purpose of the slide was that it had to be eye catching, legible, easy to understand, and able to be remembered by the viewer. I wanted One Direction to be my focus because they’re the best! One Direction itself is eye catching.  I wanted the pictures to stand out so I choose to do a pattern with the pictures. I chose red because it’s my favorite color and I also wanted to contrast the font so I made it white. I wanted to use a shade of black at the top to catch the viewers eye.That was slide for tech class.
Slide
Slide
​Hello everyone! I'm Esperanza Gonzalez.  For tech class we were responsible for creating a individual slide based on the coat of arms we created in English class.  The purpose of the slide was that it had to be eye catching, legible, easy to understand, and able to be remembered by the viewer.The slide above is my recreated slide. This slide is based on the critics I received from my classmates. I recreated this slide because I wanted to make it better. First of all, I changed the font of the lettering so it's smooth. This lettering was more easy for the viewers eye. My past slide consisted of different fonts. I kept everything in the same place. The contrast of the font stood out in the red. The pictures are well aligned and eye catching. That was my slide for tech class.

Dillon Hershey (Student 2016)
Dillon Hershey

I noticed that the color red brought everything together. But I wonder if you changed the fonts of the words if it would connect more. What if you made the background just plain red?