Extra Credit Assignment

Quarter 4 Benchmark: Study Guide
"Favorite project​" 

During my senior year in statistics the most memorable benchmark was the last one, which was the study guide. This benchmark is my most favorites due to the fact that it’ll help me in the following year with the endeavors that I’ll be taking on. They study guide applies past math courses to my future thus ultimately helping me and creating a guide throughout the class Math 101.  Since the class entails statistics the math in the guide was based off of stats and the combination of some algebra.  The statistics part consist of the following Probability & Simulations, Chi –Squared, Real number, Logic, Equations, Correlation & Causation, Bi-variate Data and Observational Studies.  I learned various tolls that I once did not comprehend such as the correlation and causation. Once introduced to this term I was still unsure what this actually meant until practice questions and mini quiz I found that Correlation is like domino affect one thing has to affect another to have a correlation or relationship. In having to do the benchmark and applying what I know all comes back to the core values SLA set up inquiry, research, collaboration, presentation and reflection.  I researched my future college and what course I’d be taking and what concepts I’d need to grasp in order to make my study guide. Collaborated with my peers to exchange some ideas to help my Q4B with the math tools needed for representation. Presentation I did I n a regular word doc instead of any other applications because I wanted the raw math to be displayed instead of a picture with some fragments a clear explanation was needed. Reflection was overall me just looking at my work with some feedback in my meeting with Thompson and actually looking over what I’ve done thoughtfully in my high school career.