EZ Perfect - Amaris Ortiz

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wb8mr40eZg-nTvnVdmQWXHZEG3l-ypyiXBiv9_5A3yE/edit?usp=sharing

Aysha Siddiquee (Student 2019)
Aysha Siddiquee

I find your story to be very creative and unique. You had really interesting elements to it that really captivated my attention the details specially made the story stronger. I really liked the way you decided to incorporate Adrienne's pregnancy in the story to give the information behind what would happen if Noah had a child. This story made me think about our future advancements and what our world can come to really be.

Alan Li (Student 2019)
Alan Li

I like how the story was written overall. With the use of the first person, I was able to interpret the story from Noah's perspective. Additionally, I found the story to be well-written in presenting it in a realistic manner because of the first person perspective.

Shilo Kendall (Student 2019)
Shilo Kendall

I love this idea. It reminds me of Gattaca. I really like how it is written in the point of the child so that you see his opinion on how he was made and how he feels about this new birthing method. It allows you to sort of mock it which is cool.

Miguel Rivera (Student 2019)
Miguel Rivera

Your story was good. I think that I was able to get a clear point of view of the characters in the story. The story remembered me of "The Secret Life of Teenager" because it talks about dealing with pregnant at a young age and how to deal with projects given by parents.