Final blog post

​For my final blogpost, I wanted to contact state representatives that agreed with "fixing" the 14th amendment and sent emails to them asking if it was really "fixed" would any of this affect people in state college and student's scholarship and the tuition of state colleges. I haven't received an answer from State Representative of PA, Daryl Metcalfe yet so I will just be uploading the email that I sent him.

"Daryl Metcalfe,
I have left an email before asking you questions and was wondering if you can answer a few more questions for me. Here are some of the questions that I've been thinking about lately. If the 14th amendment is successfully "fixed" do you think this will affect college students in any way? What I mean by the question is will student's tuition be effected and why do you think that. Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon.
Kristina Chiev"

I am hoping to get an answer back from his views and thought and try to share it with the class because we are heading to college next year and if this somehow gets through, I want to see if it will really effect us.