Final Perspective Drawing

Displaying photo.JPG

a. What is one thing that you learned specifically that you did not know before?

One thing that I learned and did not know before was that a vanishing point is the key to a perspective drawing. A vanishing point is a dot that marks the center of a drawing.

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?

After I learned about the vanishing point, I used it to create lines called orthogonals. These lines made some parts of the drawing seem farther away or closer, depending on where they were in relation to the vanishing point. This made my drawing look more polished.

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

I think that next time, I would try to include more details. Also, I would add some color to it so that it wasn’t just a sketch.

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

I would suggest that if someone has never drawn a one-point perspective drawing before, that they go through a couple of tutorials and practice drawings. These tutorials did a good job of teaching me how to draw a quality perspective drawing.

e. What resource helped you the most and why?

I think that the tutorials were a big help for me. They taught me about the different parts and aspects of a drawing. After the tutorials, I was able to create a quality perspective drawing.