"Final Perspective Drawing"

One thing that I specifically learned while doing this project is that they’re many ways to draw a one point perspective drawing. They’re is not just one way to draw a one point perspective drawing. Learning that they’re is not just one way to draw a one point perspective drawing made me want to learn from my mistakes and to erase when a line was not straight. This also made me draw better drawings. If I did this assignment again I would take more time to add detail. I would add color and would add more detail to my tables and to my ceiling. I would do this because I believe that it would make my drawing better. I believe that the detail would make the drawing more realistic. My advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing is to not be afraid to erase. The reason being is that when you erase you make the line better than it was before. Another thing that I would advise them to do is to make sure that every line that is drawn is drawn back to the center point to make sure that all of the lines are straight. The last thing that I would advise them to do is to not stop drawing when doing a one point perspective and just stick with it. The resource that help me most was the online slideshow of the one point perspective drawing. This helped me the most because I learned a lot from the slideshow. I believe that this slideshow taught me how to do a one point perspective drawing.   
photo
photo