Final Stamp Design Rivera

FullSizeRender
FullSizeRender
It took idea after idea after idea until I came across a solid idea for my stamp. An idea I had was video game and animals. I had three other ideas but failed each time. You should never pick your first idea. Always brainstorm new ideas and then something will just come to you. I tried to make lines but that didn't work. That didn't work because what game or animal would I do. Next I was sitting back in my living room on snapchat and seen the zodiac signs. I thought to myself what is my zodiac sign. I searched up my birthday and seen that I was a Scorpio. The image of the scorpio is a Scorpian. Next I had to look up what a scorpian looked like and started to draw shapes into the body and create a scopian out of shapes. Next I got Charcoal and smeared it on the back of the paper and traced the shapes on top of some construction paper.. I lifted the paper and seen my stamp on it. I cut out the shapes with a blade on a cutting board. I put all the pieces of the scorpian in order. Next I glued the pieces together and waited. I let it dry and i got my master piece.