Four top journal entries from the year

We write to express ourselves and to kind of get your ideas and feelings down on paper. We write to influence and help teach others on our experiences. The point of writing is to express yourself and your ideas throughout paragraphs, poems, or songs.

If you really knew me…

If you really knew me you would know that I really care about my family

And that I’m a great athlete

Also you would know that I try to make others live better by making them laugh

If you really knew me you would know tat I want to be great someday

And still haven’t planed out a route to get there

Only if you really knew me…

If you really knew me you would know that I come from a family that strives for greatness

And for me it hard to follow in their footsteps

If you knew me you would know I try my best to keep up the juggle between friends, sports, and schoolwork

If you really knew me you would know that I love music because I come from parents that also love music.

If you really knew me you would know that my dad is my best friend, because he’s been there for me through thick and thin.

If you really k new me you could see that im always going to be me and none will change that.

Only if you really knew…

I feel like a person needs their family to survive the world. Our family is there trough holidays and birthdays and can be helpful in or life to get that advice you need. Holidays like thanksgiving could help you because every one giving out thanks to each other and sharing a meal and also you can experience them because you don’t see them throughout the year.

On birthdays this is true also, your family could give you advice about the future because

They have experienced things throughout their lives and don’t want you to make the same mistakes.

In today’s world it is very important to fit in with the crowd, through social networks, celebrities, and friends influence them to become a person they are not. While being you self is important the world is creating a new generation of followers and no one is becoming a leader. So really the importance of fitting in is key to a social life in today’s world.