FULL PODCAST for: "How To Lie With Statistics"

This is our final podcast that is a combination of all four of our podcasts, that is 42 minutes long!

For this podcast, we mainly focused on what the book was trying to portray to us through the authors confusing writing, the illustrations, etc. 
Our shortest podcast was the one about the Introduction, where we discussed what we thought the book was going to be talking about, and what was going to happen.
In our first "official" podcast, we focused on chapters 1 and 2. We mainly pointed out what we read about collecting data sets and how we go about them. We talked about examples used in the book about choosing samples, being bias, collecting data, and other statistical things. For the most part, what we were reading was familiar to us because we just learned about the things talked about in class. 
In the second podcast we talked about advertisements, coin flips, IQ's, and how we interpreted different illustrations in the chapters. We compared what we read to the things we learned in class. One spefic thing was the coin flips. When we learned about coin flips, we thought it would always be 50/50 when flipping, but that wasn't correct. 
In our last podcast, we focused on the rest of the book (to chapter 10). We mainly focused on the titles of the book, and how they correlated to the writing. We also talked about the "bigger picture" which was, what we each thought it meant what the author meant by "How to lie with Statistics". 

Speakers: Isabella Blackwell, Jada Terrell, and Kadija Koita