Gay rights moving faster than civil right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

From my last blog, I just finished telling you about how some people think of same sex marriage as a flaw. However, we all have flaws that we don't often wish to show. The Gay Rights movement is going quickly. Gay Rights activist are now getting their points made to the people in power to legalize same sex marriage.
    I recently read an article called " A tipping point for Gay marriage". In the beginning a statement was made of a scenario where an client gets fired for having a very strong opinion. However, this was a true scenario when a client wanted to defend same sex marriage, however the law firm said that it wouldn't go against federal law, the constitution. This incident has Gay Rights activist speaking up louder than ever. The great thing that came out of this incident was that it reached to people in power. THAT WAS THE GOAL. People recognized that the law firm was wrong.
    At the end of this article the statement was made "those turning points still have a ways to go. I certainly can see that day coming. Compared with the civil rights movement for African-Americans, the movement for gay rights has proceeded with a remarkable degree of speed." I am happy to see this statement. I think that when the Civil rights movement was going on , people were WAY more stubborn, for lack of a better word. The fact that the Gay Rights movement can be seen is remarkable. It is finally shown that they should have the same rights as everyone else.