Globalization in Philadelphia

​Here you go, thank you. 

Benchmark Reflection:
I found obtaining the pictures to be the most challenging part of the project.  Sometimes my camera would have trouble due to the sunlight.  Sometimes people would walk in front of me causing me to take a picture of a person's back.  Other times I would have to deal with taking the picture was riding down the street because there would be no where to park. 
I went during every sunday because less people are running to and from work on that day.  It make it a little bit easier to get to the locations I needed to go to for the pictures.
I felt that the picture I do of the "The Friendship Bridge" in China Town was my favorite picture.
I first thought carefully about which pictures I thought were best.  The main reason is because I have always had a great interest in the Chinese culture, and when I read the information explaining why the bridge was put there I was very happy.  I felt that this picture explained so much about the global connection between China and the US.
Once I knew which ones I was gonna do, I would ask my mom to drive me to that area on Sunday.  I would take around 5 pictures, and then I would take  the other 5 picture on the next sunday.  Of course I had to go back a retake a couple, and replace a few picture that I feel didn't connect to the topic as much, but other than that it went pretty well.
I feel that the evidence of globalization in Philadephia is very high.  I believe that you can see examples of globalization all over Philadelphia if you look close enough. I believe that the amount of evidence in Philadelphia is equal to that of other large cities in the US, because there are particular things that those cities don't have that Philadelphia does, but there are also things that Philadelphia doesn't have that other cities in the US may have that help give evidence of globalization.