Grace Morgan Felix Capstone

For my capstone project, I chose to do something that would be important to me and that would have a positive impact on people. For over 20 years my father has worked as a Respiratory Therapist at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and he has worked on infants in the NICU. He has come home and told me all the stories about the children in the hospital and the parents being desperate for their child to get better and for a way to be able to bond with them. While trying to find an idea for my capstone my dad told me about an organization at the hospital called, ‘Books for Babies’ they give books to babies and their families while they are in the hospital. At the end of my project, I ended up working with that organization and donating 80 books to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in the NICU. By giving books to families it gives them a chance to bond with their babies and it gave me a chance to give back to my community.

Link to my bibliography: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dk8EHYWkSAZ066dMnmW-3rBk1WmpdOBsPje9xkbQnkw/edit?usp=sharing

IMG-0280
IMG-0280