Growing Up Online Reflection
Growing Up Online
1. What was this show about? It was about how kids in the era of the beginning of internet were being taken over by it. It was also saying that kids were also influenced bad by it.
2. What is the most memorable thing to you about this show? When there was that girl who was an "ana" person. She had a disorder which make people think their fat and fast and starve themselves so they can look perfect.
3. Why/Why not - is it important to watch shows like these? It is important to make people aware of the dangers that are in things that we eat, see, and use everyday. It makes us more cautious so we don't make horrible mistakes.
4. How will you keep your future family safe online? I will teach them to be more cautious and watch out for scams. If I'm able to I will teach them to know code so they can see if sites are scamming them. I will also have filters to block out most of the bad sites. But, for the most of it I will let them have fun.
5. Why is it important to talk with your family about internet safety? It can help a lot because it will prevent rape, murder or even bankruptcy.
6. What advice would you give to parents that don't know how to keep their children safe online? To first learn how to use the internet and find the best blockers and find games that are fun and interactive for your kid so they will play that then going on the web. I don't know because there are many things you can do, but first just know your child.
Log in to post a comment.
No comments have been posted yet.