Hamlet Close Reading

There are many ways this could be analyzed. In the beginning It is being stated as if he is waiting on a decision. There is a lot to be waiting for by allowing time to go past means that time is being wasted. The more he focuses on what the Objective which means that he is able to conquer more than he would have. He knows for a fact that he is not going crazy he is being sure that all is for the right and the more he does wrong the longer it will take for such a job to be done. He believes that he may not being making sense in his own mind. In order to test that theory he must talk to him self which may seem worst but it seems that by doing it that way he gets what he has to say out and un noticed so it won’t draw to much attention to himself. That is the last thing he wants to do at the moment

Further on in the scene he explains that it is reserved for a quantity of choice, this means that it is up to him either he will follow through with the plan and succeed or he will not. When that much pressure is put on someone it makes them feel a totally different way so that they will ensure that all the fear is shook out of them. Attempting not to have time so that he can continue his long talk to his self before the big finally. The reason why I am calling it a finally is because there are more to the situation then we may think. In order for it to be a finally it means that this could actually be the end, so when you count your footsteps and wait for the perfect you know that the chance of you actually messing up are little to none.

He mentions that the devil is what may be holding him back or what could possibly be interfering with all he has to do. He does not want to believe what has been done to his father but time has quickly caught up and he know the time is near that there must not be anymore things that stand in his way but it seems that he is going numb from all this dram he says “Eyes without feeling, feeling without sight”. To me he is stating that he has no sense of direction he has no where to go with this all he knows is what he has to do to avenge. As we all still know he has to wait for the perfect time.

He is now trying to make sure that he toughens and realize that this is reality everything that he does from now on matters, and counts. There will be no sadness only justice to prove something. He still cannot believe what he has seen but he know after the lies and the wrongfulness that this may be the only wait out the situation that he is in. No one want to be stuck with a conscious in your head nagging you to do something definitely not if a ghost told you. When someone asks why you did what do you say do you say a ghost did it or do you hold it to your own state of mind and say you had a feeling. You were sure 100% by a feeling that he has killed your father and if thou may be wrong it may not end well. Who know if this is true but of course there is only one way to find out.

Hamlet Presentation