Harrison Talese-Rhodes' Benchmark Reflection

For my Q3 Collapse'ability benchmark, I focused on Australia and Myanmar.

Beginning this benchmark was very difficult for me. When I finally started, however, my strategy was to write a section for each of the 5 pieces of framework for each country separately, and then combine the sections in a fashionable fashion and add a paragraph or so of comparing and contrasting. I then added pictures to each. This strategy worked well because, as I predicted, once I found some interesting leads in my research, each of the sections sort of developed themselves.

The 5 point framework cut my work out for me for the most part, but some of the sections were difficult to complete because the country didn't really have anything of note to say in certain categories. Even this was a minor problem because all I had to do for those was write a paragraph on why that factor wasn't relevant for the country and then give it a 10/10.

If I could add something to my final product, it would be better organization and cross-analyzing of both countries. It was difficult to put text that I wrote in text edit into pages and organize it with pictures because of formatting troubles. Once I got it all in, I didn't want to disturb it, so I held off from comparing and contrasting too much.