Hillary's monologue

Okayyy, I just need to find my purse, oh and my phone! Where did I leave my phone? Jack will be here any moment to pick me up. (Checks phone.. Message from Jack(her boyfriend)) Great, what am I supposed to do now, I need to find a dress for the formal this weekend and Jack just texted me saying he got called in to go work last minute, ughh and I would call stacy but she’s out with her mom doing errands. But let me just hit her up to see whats she is up to maybe they are done, and she will be able to go to the mall with me! (Ring ring) Hey, Stacy what are you up to? No way, that's so coo! Yea remember how I told you that I was going to go to the mall with Jack, well he just texted me saying he got called in last minute to go into work, because someone called out sick. But yea, I was just calling to see if you were done running errands with your mom, but I see that your still busy. Oh and send me a pic of your new shoes! Bye. (Hangs up. checks picture) No way! Those are sick, never seen someone with purple-gemmed converse, those really stand out. Dang, what am I supposed to do now, Jack is at work and Stacy is out with her mom. (ring,ring) Who’s number? Hello…… Oh hey Amy, what a surprise you calling me. WAIT, WAIT, WHAT? I DON'T THINK I HEARD CORRECTLY! You are positive you seen MY Jack at the mall kissing some girl, but he said he got called in to go work! Did you see what the girl looked like? Mhmm she had blonde hair, black hoodie and blue jeans, mhmm and she had WHAT? EXCUSE ME I DON'T THINK I HEARD YOU CORRECTLY, YOU SAID PURPLE GEMMED CONVERSE. (ends call slowly) It couldn’t be her right, it just couldn’t. There has to be another girl that has the exact same shoes as Stacy’s and that has the same exact outfit on, as her. But she said that she was out with her MOM, NOT JACK HER MOM! She couldn’t have.That’s my bestfriend, my best friend, a girl I considered family, I’ve known her my whole life, we grew up next door to each other. But how? But why? Why, I never did anything bad to her? How could my best friend ever do this to me, me, me out of all people? How could they have done this to me, the two people I trusted the most, the two people that I thought had my back for everything! The two people I knew would never do me dirty. The two people I would have taken a bullet for! The person I called family and the person, I called my soulmate, fucked me over! How am I supposed to trust people, if the people I thought we never do me dirty, did me the dirtiest. I was faithful to both of them, never talked bad about neither one. But I truly believe everything, everything happens for a reason! I’m going to let karma take of it because frankly they aren’t worth anymore of my time. I can’t to stand to have them lie to my face. It hurts but it’s good to know who’s my real friends and who’s my fake ones. That's the link to my jawn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrYKyKo-7mU&feature=youtu.be

Aigner Turner (Student 2021)
Aigner Turner

I enjoyed your monologue. The language was used was really good, because you are talking in a way a teen would. I also enjoyed the capitalization, “WAIT, WAIT, WHAT? I DON'T THINK I HEARD CORRECTLY!” “ MY” “WHAT? EXCUSE ME I DON'T THINK I HEARD YOU CORRECTLY, YOU SAID PURPLE GEMMED CONVERSE.”. Using the capitalization made me visualize your tone and mood of how your boyfriend who is supposed to be at work is with your friend who is supposed to be with her mom running errands. Where is the trust?