History Journal #8

​Quotes about religion 
Respond to one (agree, disagree, connections)

Religion is the sign of the oppressed creature, the sentiment of a heartless world, and the sould of soul- less conditions. It is the opium of the people- Karl Max. 1884

I agree with this because back then, a lot of people feel the negative passion of endanger of the other society when they have different religion. No one cares about the other group of people. They think about themselves and the world is segregated because people believe in different things. I believe that everyone has a leader; therefore it brings people together. For example, famous people will tell the people in the society not to do non violence because its a better reputations of not doing any sinful things. I think there is one God, but people see it with different types of God when there are more than one religion. 

It causes violences because there ar war happening. Religion have different myths where people do different things. 
​Historic Map Islam 

Year 1: Middle Asia are spread into  6 tribes. 
Kingdah spread most part in Asia.

Year 2: The ottoman Empire is located in Anatolia, Rumelia, Wallachia, etc in 1481 

Egypt and Syria are Acquisitions up to 1520. 

Year 3: Religion are spreaded throughout the world in middle east, half Africa and some countries in South America.

Indonesia have a boom time (growing) because of the Muslim.