Homegoing Episode 1 by Jed and Andre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClIcAlRA4vw&feature=youtu.be

Cire Ross (Student 2023)
Cire Ross

This discussion was GREAT! I wish it would have been longer. I like to see the opinion that two men have unrealistic beauty standards of women. I like the fact that y'all choose this book. keep up the good work!

Frances Gavin (Student 2023)
Frances Gavin

I liked how you introduced yourselves and provided your thoughts on what you read, it was interesting to hear what you took away from what you read so far, overall I understood, but I would have liked somewhat more of an idea of who the characters are.

Ryan Tucker (Student 2023)
Ryan Tucker

You did a great job with introducing yourselves but I have almost no idea what the book is about you should've provided some context about the setting and maybe who our characters are.

Mary Eagen (Student 2023)
Mary Eagen

I really like how in your group you guys really got straight to the point about the book and what you have discovered from the first few chapters. You guys really dove deep into the book and the order of it.

Christopher Straface (Student 2023)
Christopher Straface

I really like both of your enthusiasm while discussing the topic, it's made clear you have an understanding of what you read in order to discuss it in detail. I wish it was longer but still a good listen