- Group members present during the discussion: Amanda, Adowa, Sattera, Nashay
- What your club discussed: Whether the methods in the book manipulate people
- How you discussed it: We brought up different examples and what we found deceving.
- Any points of conflict/disagreement in discussion: The main conflict is that we all feel like there are certain samples that are not considered as sufficient samples to derive a conclusion from.
- Questions that came up as a result of the discussion: How did you guys feel about the book so far? etc.