Humanities Final Portfolio 2013

(Doom, tick, Doom, tick) this year in English I learned many different and interesting things from this years English and history class. In this years english and history in 307 I learned thing out of the ordinary and uncommon to the people in my family, neighborhood, my culture. this year we learned that there's numbers ways to learn the same subject. One word that came up numbers times this year and that will not only stick in my head attached with a new meaning is Language.

Journal  #15

Some of the Compromise I will fight for is involving money and other objects of that kind non-nessites or thing I don't hold to my own. Dream or beliefs I will never give up are 

• Freedom
  • Trust
  • privacy
  • Honesty
  • Dreams
  • love

Language within a person can show many different ways and be expressed in many different ways. In my first example you can see it's expressed in a very common way such as the normal format of writing your response and how you feel on the specific question at hand.

In the "Art in the Open" performance project where I got a chance to show language in a different format where you don't have to actually use words to show your own language without the expression of word and it show'd me that I don't have to use words to express my language. During this project we used interpretive dance to display our language.

This project allowed me to see myself from a different angle and allowed to see deeper into myself as well as  my knowledge on the different ways language can be applied.

Language within a person can show many different ways and be expressed in many different ways. Another example of this is the poetry unit that I did. 

http://copperpoetry2013.wikispaces.com/

I was raised by spongebob

He tought me how to tie my shoes

with that loopty loop and pull and your shoes are looking cool

I based my clothes on him

like the best time to wear a stripped sweater

you couldn't tell me it wasn't the best time

and everyday was the best day eveeeeer

I was raised by spongebob

when it was school time i was always ready

I learned your tough if you eat a bowl of nail for breakfast without any milk

I learned not to steal a ballon even if its free

I wanted to be strong

with muscle on my muscles and muscles on those

even muscles on my eye balls

anything was possible

squirrels under water

starfish living under a rock

squids with shirts

krabs with wales for children

I left with a message

life can be fun

I was raised by spongebob

During this Project we was able to put a spin on a classic format and express our self by using poetry.